Welcome to Nuki. A place where our employees have priority, where this week’s ideas develop into next week’s new features, where decisions are made quickly, and where mistakes are used as an opportunity for further development. Innovation is more than just a trend; it is part of our DNA. We build on it because if we have the choice between comfortable and exciting, we always choose the latter.
In the role as a controlling intern, you will be part of our Finance team for a minimum period of 5 months. You will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in various financial topics while improving our forecasting model and handling government grants. This position is ideal for a student with a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field who possesses analytical skills and a passion for financial data analysis. The internship offers a flexible work schedule with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week.
- You will play a crucial role in enhancing the comparison between our forecasting model and the actual financial numbers.
- You will support the preparation of reports and presentations based on the forecasting results.
- You will assist in the documentation and submission of government grant applications.
- You will participate in the administration and compliance-related tasks concerning awarded grants.
- You will contribute in preparing monthly financial reports, supporting the analysis of financial results and presenting findings to the team.
- You will join our young team and gain valuable insights into the world of controlling while making a meaningful contribution to our financial processes and strategic decision-making.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or currently pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- You possess IT-affinity and willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with the controlling team.
- You have the ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
This internship is right for you if you want to actively contribute to our company. As a full-fledged member of our team, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in everyday work, broaden your horizons and expand your professional expertise. The support of personal mentors, ongoing feedback sessions and benefits in the daily work routine are a matter of course for us.
This internship should last at least 5 months. A salary of € 1,056.00 gross per month for 38.5 hours/week is considered.
We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 120 employees and more than 450,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!