Welcome to Nuki. A place where our employees have priority, where this week’s ideas develop into next week’s new features, where decisions are made quickly, and where mistakes are used as an opportunity for further development. Innovation is more than just a trend; it is part of our DNA. We build on it because if we have the choice between comfortable and exciting, we always choose the latter.
As a Country Manager Americas (f/m/d) at Nuki, you will play a pivotal role in expanding Nuki’s smart home business across the USA, Canada and Mexico. Your strategic leadership, business acumen, and industry expertise will be crucial in establishing and maintaining strong partnerships and driving revenue growth in the respective regions. You are passionate about technology, innovation, and making a lasting impact in the smart home sector. Based on your entrepreneurship you are eager to seek an exceptional international opportunity to join a forward-thinking and strong growing company. This will give you the chance to actively shape the future of Nuki.
- You develop and execute a comprehensive business strategy for USMCA (US, Mexico, Canada), aligning with global objectives and market trends in the smart home industry.
- You identify and cultivate strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, including distribution-, retail-, and technology partners and expand market reach and drive revenue growth.
- You will stay in close contact with the Austrian-based HQ and steadily align with its cross-functional departments (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Support) within the international projects.
- You are responsible for business controlling and demand planning.
- You analyze local market trends, competitive landscape, and customer preferences to position strategies within the product team.
- You act as the primary spokesperson and representative for Nuki in Americas, participating in industry events/fairs as well as conferences.
- You bring in more than 5 years of professional experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or a related field in a senior leadership position within the consumer electronics industry or similar technology sectors.
- You have a University degree, preferably in business administration or marketing.
- You are enthusiastic for developing new business areas, markets and building partnerships as well as driving revenue growth.
- You have a strong understanding of smart home technologies (IoT in general), and related market trends.
- You have an exceptional strategic mindset, as well as strong problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- You have strong communication skills in English (both written & spoken), further language skills (ideally Spanish) are an advantage.
- You have knowledge of the US market and willingness to settle in the US after your first months of employment.
- You focus on what is possible, have a strong growth mindset and go the extra-mile.
- You will get the chance to contribute your ideas in a fast growing, highly motivated team and thus actively shape the future of Nuki.
- Active further development is very important to us. We will support your personal and professional development in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by sponsoring special literature and also offer German and English courses.
- You have free choice of your computer and operating system (Win/Mac/Linux) and can also use your company smartphone privately if you wish to do so.
- You get December 24th and 31st as one extra day off (=26 vacation days).
- We live and love our flexibility. Therefore, in addition to our extensive flextime model, you are free to work three days a week at home
- No matter if you want to work part-time or full-time: We consider your individual wishes, support you in all matters and subsidise ongoing childcare costs.
- You decide how you get to the office: If you use public transport, we will subsidise your climate ticket or offer you parking spaces & charging stations in our parking lot.
- Once a week we have breakfast together. You also get high-quality coffee and tea, regional juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want at any time.
- To help you relax during stressful periods, we offer free online yoga classes during working hours or discounts at different gyms and climbing centres. You also have the opportunity to receive professional psychological online counselling as part of our Instahelp cooperation.
- We host team events several times a year. From our 2-day summer event, to our beach volleyball challenge, our legendary Christmas party or the dumpling challenge: we also create shared memories outside the office.
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,455.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications.
We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 120 employees and more than 450,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!