Welcome to Nuki. A place where our employees have priority, where this week’s ideas develop into next week’s new features, where decisions are made quickly, and where mistakes are used as an opportunity for further development. Innovation is more than just a trend; it is part of our DNA. We build on it, because if we have the choice between comfortable and exciting, we always choose the latter.
As a Brand Marketing Lead (f/m/d) you will be a central part of the Marketing department at Nuki and take over the brand marketing team's professional and organisational leadership responsibility. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and promoting the compelling brand USP and clear image to the target audiences via a consistent messaging and design across all touch points along the customer journey and for all sales channels (D2C, B2C, B2B). You will work closely with other experts from our Marketing division and with other teams from Sales, Customer Experience and Product/Tech. Thus, you will have the chance to actively shape the future of Nuki.
- Together with your team, you will be responsible for brand development, planning and execution that increase our Share of Voice.
- You will create target group specific content for all our products (hardware and services) and own communications across all channels including referral programs, social media and brand marketing.
- You will develop and manage awareness campaigns through online and offline channels
- You will ensure that the global Nuki community is constantly growing and you will make the “Nuki Club” a lively marketing tool.
- You will develop a brand measurement matrix for a commercial, results-driven environment and track KPIs over time.
- You will partner with our Country Marketing team to ensure brand consistency in all global markets.
- You will gather feedback from other departments and analyse customer and market research data to further define our brand positioning.
- You will lead the Brand Marketing team, ensure the performance of your employees and excellent cross-functional cooperation.
- You have a degree in marketing, PR, communications or similar and at least 3 years of professional experience in brand management and content creation in a leading position.
- You have a proven track record in developing brand campaigns and playbooks to elevate a fast-growing company to the next level.
- You are a tech-savvy storyteller and an expert in using language to create impact.
- You have experience in leading cross-functional teams to an aligned brand voice.
- You have an understanding of brand measurement models and experience in applying them in a D2C, B2C and B2B environment and are highly experienced in multi-channel content creation.
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and German, further foreign language skills are an advantage.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You focus on what is possible, take ownership and go the extra mile.
- You will get the chance to contribute your ideas in a fast growing, highly motivated team and thus actively shape the future of Nuki.
- Active further development is very important to us. We will support your personal and professional development in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by sponsoring special literature and also offer German and English courses.
- You have free choice of your computer and operating system (Win/Mac/Linux) and can also use your company smartphone privately if you wish to do so.
- You get December 24th and 31th as one extra day off (=26 vacation days).
- We live and love our flexibility. Therefore, in addition to our extensive flextime model, you are free to work three days a week at home
- No matter if you want to work part-time or full-time: We consider your individual wishes, support you in all matters and subsidise ongoing childcare costs.
- You decide how you get to the office: If you use public transport, we will subsidise your climate ticket or offer you parking spaces & charging stations in our parking lot.
- Once a week we have breakfast together. You also get high-quality coffee and tea, regional juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want at any time.
- To help you relax during stressful periods, we offer free online yoga classes during working hours or discounts at different gyms and climbing centres. You also have the opportunity to receive professional psychological online counselling as part of our Instahelp cooperation.
- We host team events several times a year. From our 2-day summer event, to our beach volleyball challenge, our legendary Christmas party or the dumpling challenge: we also create shared memories outside the office.
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,190.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement (no all-in). Willingness to significantly overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 350,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you.