Welcome to Nuki. A place where our employees have priority, where this week’s ideas develop into next week’s new features, where decisions are made quickly, and where mistakes are used as an opportunity for further development. Innovation is more than just a trend; it is part of our DNA. We build on it, because if we have the choice between comfortable and exciting, we always choose the latter.
As a Senior Firmware Developer (f/m/d) you will be part of the Nuki Tech Unit, directly embedded in the firmware and hardware team and take responsibility for your own projects. You will be involved in the entire development process, from hardware conception to prototyping, development, testing and analysis. Through ongoing collaboration with other teams, especially with Product Management and Customer Experience, you will get direct feedback on how your work positively impacts our products, our user base and thus the entire company. This will give you the chance to actively shape the future of Nuki.
- You take over the firmware development for µC systems with focus on sensor technology, wireless technologies and battery operation
- You supervise and optimize your own firmware projects
- You perform error analysis of hardware components
- You support external development partners if necessary
- You work closely with colleagues in the hardware design group
- You work on and with hardware prototypes
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in firmware development and have solid programming skills in C
- You have basic knowledge of hardware development and can read electronic circuits and related layouts
- Ideally, you have experience in the development of wireless technologies (especially Bluetooth and WiFi) and in working with RTOS
- You show flexibility in thought and action
- You will get the chance to contribute your ideas in a fast growing, highly motivated team and thus actively shape the future of Nuki.
- Active further development is very important to us. We will support your personal and professional development in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by sponsoring special literature and also offer German and English courses.
- You have free choice of your computer and operating system (Win/Mac/Linux) and can also use your company smartphone privately if you wish to do so.
- You get December 24th and 31th as one extra day off (=26 vacation days).
- We live and love our flexibility. Therefore, in addition to our extensive flextime model, you are free to work three days a week at home
- No matter if you want to work part-time or full-time: We consider your individual wishes, support you in all matters and subsidise ongoing childcare costs.
- You decide how you get to the office: If you use public transport, we will subsidise your climate ticket or offer you parking spaces & charging stations in our parking lot.
- Once a week we have breakfast together. You also get high-quality coffee and tea, regional juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want at any time.
- To help you relax during stressful periods, we offer free online yoga classes during working hours or discounts at different gyms and climbing centers. You also have the opportunity to receive professional psychological online counseling as part of our Instahelp cooperation.
- We host team events several times a year. From our 2-day summer event, to our beach volleyball challenge, our legendary Christmas party or the dumpling challenge: we also create shared memories outside the office.
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,190.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement (no all-in). Willingness to significantly overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 350,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!