We open the door to a world of possibilities and give you the chance to set new standards with us.
We are looking for people with enthusiasm for innovation, people who are passionate about what they do, forward thinkers and doers. Is that you? Then our door is open for you.
As a Senior Web Developer (f/m/d) you will be part of the Nuki Tech team. In this role, you will create and maintain websites and e-commerce platforms based on NextJS. You continuously optimize our e-commerce environments and take our web presence and web store to the next level. This will give you the chance to actively shape the future of Nuki.
- You take part in the conception and continuous development of our e-commerce environments.
- You ensure and maintain integrations and programming with high code quality.
- You are responsible for troubleshooting and updating services.
- You ensure a qualitative execution of the release process with Git and Azure DevOps.
- You continuously coordinate with relevant stakeholders to align our e-commerce environments with overall business needs.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in web development and profound knowledge of building and scaling e-commerce solutions.
- You have a strong quality-based mindset and have relevant experience in basic e-commerce processes.
- You are confident in working with NodeJs and TypeScript and have experience with NextJS and mySQL databases.
- You bring proficient experience in handling the integration of APIs and interfaces (e.g. from ERP systems).
- You are a team player, embrace challenges, and develop good working relationships.
- You have very good written and spoken German and/or English skills.
- Ideally, you already have experience with scalable headless e-commerce platforms, as well as server administration and containerization.
- We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, highly motivated team of talented professionals. With your ideas, you get to shape the future of keyless access.
- We support your personal and professional development. Take part in our internal Nuki Academy seminars and workshops, free Udemy online courses, or enrol in a class of your choice. To improve language skills we offer free German and English courses for all levels.
- Are you a sports enthusiast or freelancing on the side? We offer working time models that suit different lifestyles. In addition to an extensive flextime model, you can work from home for up to three days per week.
- Are you a working partent? We understand your needs. That’s why we offer not only flexible working models but also support you by subsidising childcare costs.
- Do you want to work while exploring new places? At Nuki, we believe that inspiration knows no boundaries. That’s why we offer you the option to take a workation for up to three weeks per year.
- Time with family and friends is important. That’s why we give our employees off on December 24th and 31st. At Nuki you get to enjoy a total of 26 vacation days per year.
- When it comes to hardware, everyone has their preferences. When you start at Nuki you will get to choose your preferred computer (Win/Mac/Linux). On top, you will have the option to get a company phone which you can also use privately. We cover your monthly phone bills.
- We support green choices. If you decide to use public transport to commute to the office, we will subsidise your annual ticket (Klimaticket). If you need to commute via car, we provide parking spaces and charging stations in our garage.
- We like to bring our team together and foster a collaborative environment. Once a week you enjoy a free breakfast while connecting with your colleagues. High-quality coffee and tea, regional juices, fruits and vegetables are available at any time.
- The mental health of our employees is one of our top priorities. As part of our cooperation with Instahelp, a professional online counselling service, you get to take part in free online counselling sessions. Our strong mind program also supports both your physical and mental health. Improve your cooking skills in a cooking course, or enjoy a relaxing massage for your back and neck during Health Day.
- We believe in a diverse team and are proud that we have people from more than 15 nationalities working for us. If you are living abroad you will receive full and free support with CINT when it comes to your relocation to Austria.
- As much as we enjoy work, we also love to have fun together during our memorable events. Join us on our annual two-day summer event, our beach volleyball challenge, the legendary Christmas party or the dumpling challenge.
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,724.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement (no all-in). Willingness to significantly overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer innovative products, a dynamic team of 140 employees and more than 550,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!